Mark Motors Group friends, family and customers,
Today, we are one more step closer to full operations at Mark Motors Group of dealerships. We are pumped up about this as our service, parts, body shop and sales departments are open for business. We have adjusted our hours of operation and have more staff back to better serve you. We recommend you visit our websites or the links below to see what we are doing at each of our stores.
At a high level we are still being diligent about the traffic in the store, we are cleaning and sanitizing regularly, employees are wearing masks and gloves, we have installed plastic shields on desks, showroom cars are locked, and physical distancing it the norm at our stores.
You may choose to make an appointment or visit us online. If you are planning to come visit us, please observe the simple procedures below:
- Upon arrival, please present yourself at the main entrance.
- You will be asked some screening questions and your temperature will be taken.
- In absence of high temperature, you will be given a mask and gloves before entering.
- If you have an appointment, the sales specialist will meet and greet you at the door.
- If you do not have an appointment and a sales specialist is not free, we ask that you contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We ask that you stay with the salesperson as they assist you through the sales process and test drive, if requested.
- Delivery on-site or off-site is available.
NEW SALES DEPARTMENT HOURS
Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 4:30 pm
NEW SERVICE DEPARTMENT HOURS
Monday to Friday 8 am – 3 pm
What we will continue to do:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our dealerships, washrooms, toilets, and all common areas. This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, railings, etc. with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the dealership while supplies are available.
- Internal staff policy to continuously wipe down surfaces, sales demonstrators, service loaners and common spaces.
- Practicing “social distancing” and “physical distancing” by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership.
- We will review and will adjust the way we conduct business as we see fit for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
What We’re Asking You to Do:
- Allow us to guide you through your visit to our store.
- Please use our main entrance and go through screening if planning to enter the store.
- If you have returned from travel recently, given the advisories, we recommend that you reschedule your visit or call us for alternative options.
- Practice “social and physical distancing” by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please contact us to arrange for alternate arrangements.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap for at least 30 seconds, frequently throughout the day.
- Upon arrival, use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands with soap.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Cover up when sneezing or coughing. Please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Make healthy lifestyle choices to keep your immune system strong.
We all play a part in the new program and together we can make it easier. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
The Mark Motors Group
1. When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the guest parking area.
2. Place your keys into the secure drop box.
3. Our Service team will collect your vehicle and perform the service work as needed.
4. We will communicate with you throughout the day via phone, email, or text.
5. We will notify you once the vehicle is ready.
6. We will provide instructions on how you can pay.
7. Vehicle pickup will be explained.
Tow-ins – Have your car towed to the appropriate location and contact service.
Lease/ Finance is Due – Please contact your dedicated Sales Manager.
Roadside Assistance – We are still and always will be here to help. Contact us for support.